NIGHT GAURDS AT BRONX DENTAL OFFICE, NEW YORK
ARE YOU HAVING CHRONIC HEADACHES ?
ARE YOU EXPERIENCING NIGHT TIME TEEH CLENCHING. ?
THE TOP DENTIST AT BRONX NEW YORK AREA CAN HELP YOU !
If you’re experiencing chronic headaches and migraines by involuntary night-time teeth clenching, let your bronx dentist at Gandhi DDS Dentistry assist you with a dental night guard.
A night guard is a type of mouth guard that is designed to prevent teeth grinding and clenching. Also known as bruxism, teeth grinding and clenching can cause several painful symptoms and can seriously damage your teeth. Because teeth grinding often takes place during sleep, many patients are unaware that they suffer from bruxism. If you notice the following signs, you may suffer from bruxism:
- Worn tooth enamel, exposing the inner layers of the tooth
- Tension headaches and migraines
- Increased tooth sensitivity
- Tired jaw muscles
- Indentation on the tongue
- Jaw pain and tightness in the jaw muscles
- Chronic facial pain
- Flattened, chipped, worn, or cracked teeth
- Ear pain
THE DENTAL NIGHT GUARD FITTING PROCESS
At Bronx Dental office , Gandhi DDS – custom night gaurds are provided for your comfort.
- Impressions are taken of your upper and lower teeth to confirm an accurate fit
- Using your impressions as a mold, the dental night guard is crafted out of strong, durable plastic
- When the dental night guard is finished, it is properly fitted to your mouth
- Simply wear the dental night guard while you sleep every night
BENEFITS OF A DENTAL NIGHT GUARD
- prevents migraine pain
- prevents tension-type headache pain
- can help prevent jaw disorders by relieving pressure
- prevents teeth grinding and the development of TMD (temporomandibular disorder)
We offer custom night guards at Gandhi DDS, Bronx, New York to prevent teeth grinding and clenching during sleep and relieve these painful symptoms. Our talented dentists, Dr Nishita Gandhi, will ensure that your night guard fits your mouth comfortably so you can sleep peacefully through the night.
If you suspect that you suffer from bruxism, we encourage you to contact us at Bronx Dentistry today to learn more about night guards and toschedule your visit.
We – the expert dentist in Bronx, NewYork Area and her team is dedicated to improving your oral health!